1. Never be afraid to fail no matter how slow you're progress your lapping everyone on the couch.
2. Learn anything everything, I love fashion but I'm also enrolling in computer science courses next semester.
3. Rock red, no matter what size you are a bold red blazer makes you feel powerful, there's a reason every business man has a "power" tie that's always red. It works not comfortable wearing that much crimson? Substitute fire engine lipstick for a similar and sexy effect.
4. Never let other people define who you are. Chuck out all the rules of fashion (big girls can't wear stripes) of business (women cant be powerhouses, yeah right)
5. When the going gets tough remember the immortal words of Elizabeth Taylor "pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick and pull yourself together."